iphone 4 supported ver.

Options
h2441788
h2441788
Community Member

Hi,
I have an iphone 4 and I was using 1P on it but due to a problem I removed app on my phone and reinstalled it, then I noticed that the reinstalled app from app store is ver 7.0.4 and I was not able to sync dropbox. I think I need an old version to use app on my iphone ios 7.1.2. I know iphone 4 does not support new versions but I can not renew it for now. Which version should I use and how can I download or other suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 7.1.2
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

@h2441788: We don't have anything currently that supports iPhone 4 (as Apple does not either), but if you purchased 1Password previously you may be able to download it from your App Store purchase history:

https://support.apple.com/HT201272#apps

Just keep in mind that it also won't be able to connect to Dropbox, as they changed things this past year. Only 1Password 6.7 or higher can connect to it now, using their new APIs. And ultimately, since we're using 1Password to help keep us more secure, it's ill-advised to use it on an outdated OS with known vulnerabilities which will never be patched.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions!

• h2441788
    h2441788
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the info. If I use 1P membership instead of dropbox can I sync iphone 4?

• Ben
    Options

@h2441788,

1Password membership is not compatible with the iPhone 4, sorry.

System requirements for 1Password

Ben

This discussion has been closed.