Windows Azure Powershell - installation error

Options

I have just installed Windows Azure PowerShell by following this post https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/powershell-install-configure/

I see the following message when I open the PowerShell, do you know how to fix this:

`cd : Cannot find path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Azure\PowerShell\Azure\' because it does not
exist.
At line:1 char:1

• cd 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Azure\PowerShell\Azure\'; Impo ...
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Program File...werShell\Azure:String) [Set-Location], ItemNotFoundE
      xception
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetLocationCommand

Import-Module : The specified module '.\Azure.psd1' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any
module directory.
At line:1 char:77

• cd 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Azure\PowerShell\Azure\'; Impo ...
  • ~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : ResourceUnavailable: (.\Azure.psd1:String) [Import-Module], FileNotFoundException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : Modules_ModuleNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand

Get-Content : Cannot find path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Azure\welcome.txt'
because it does not exist.
At line:1 char:105

• ... .\Azure.psd1; Get-Content .\welcome.txt; $VerbosePreference="Continue"; cd 'C:\ ...
  • ~~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\ProgramData...ure\welcome.txt:String) [Get-Content], ItemNotFoundEx
      ception
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetContentCommand

PS C:>`

I use Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise SP1. I installed Windows Microsoft Azure Powershell via WebPI.

Do you know why the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Azure\PowerShell\Azure\" is not created during the installation?

Regards
jamesmason

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @jamesmason! Thanks for the question -- it looks like a challenging issue. Unfortunately, we're not the right people of whom to ask it. This is AgileBits' public forum for 1Password. It looks like you might want to direct this issue to Microsoft themselves. If you have questions related to 1Password or there's anything we can help you with in that regard, let us know -- and good luck with solving your Azure PowerShell issue!

This discussion has been closed.