ETA for Firefox version of 1PX

Options

Hello,
My first new year resolution has been give 1Password subscription a try.
So far it's working good for me, except that at my new workplace I use a linux desktop full time, so 1passwordX only for me.
It work, but I'm stuck with memory-eating chrome (which I ditched for firefox after quantum release)
Is there an ETA for a firefox port of the extension?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lcorsini - thanks for the question! I'm glad to hear that you're having success using 1password.com with 1Password X on Linux! And yeah, once Quantum was released, I think a number of us here switched to it as well; it's lightning quick and has a much smaller footprint than Chrome.

That's why I wish I could give you an ETA for the "Firefox Edition" of 1Password X...but even taking a guess would almost certainly be misleading you, at this point. If you've been aware of 1Password for a while, then you'll know 1Password X is the newest iteration (only announced last November), and it's likely where the future lies -- at least a significant chunk of it. We're very excited about the possibilities 1Password X holds for bringing the 1Password experience to people outside of the traditional Windows/Mac setup. For now, though, we're intentionally confining ourselves to Chrome so we can get it right in one environment first, before we try iterating into others. I wish I had something a little more specific for you at this point than "stay tuned, there's a lot more good stuff to come," but for now, that's the most accurate thing I can tell you. Thanks for your interest, and for helping us test 1Password X during this exciting time!

This discussion has been closed.