1Passwort Browser Extension is not working on Windows 10, MozillaFirefox Quantum. Cant click on icon

The latest Browser Extension does not work for me on MozillaFirefox Quantum (same for Chrome). I cannot click on the browser extension icon (nothing happens when clicking on it). And when I type in a passwort and hit enter, an empty 1passwort window pops up but does nothing (it seems to be brocken - I have to just click it away). I have 1passwort version 6.8.496 and 1passwort browser extension version 4.7.0.2 Beta (the non-beta normal version has the same issue). What should I do?

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: 4.7.0.2 Beta
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro, version 1709
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mozilla browser extension not working

Comments

• Hello @AntonRodenhauser,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Can you please check if Native Messaging is enabled in 1Password?

1. Open and login to the app.
    2. Open settings: 1Password Menu > Settings
    3. Click over to the Advanced tab.
    4. Under the "1Password Browser Extension Integration" section, check both "Enable Native Messaging for Chrome" and "Enable Native Messaging for Firefox" options if not already.
    5. Close settings and restart your browser, if necessary.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks!

• AntonRodenhauser
    AntonRodenhauser
    Community Member

Thanks for the advise. But those were both already activated. So the problem is not fixed...

• Hello @AntonRodenhauser,

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: url
    • Your forum username: username

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you.

Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.