Won't Fill Login for Online Banking Site

I have installed the 1passwordx extension in the latest version of Chrome running on Windows 7, but it will not fill login information on my Morgan Stanley online banking site. It works fine for my Chase and Bank of America online accounts. I re-installed the extension and tried to do everything else suggested in the forums, but nothing has worked. The 1password extension saved the Morgan Stanley login information, and I can go to the site directly from the extension, but although the 1password icon shows in the user name and password fields clicking it doesn't do anything.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

Hey @grayfox,

Welcome to our Support Forum!

I've taken a look at the website you've provided and identified a bug which is causing 1Password X to not properly fill a login item here. The fix for this is relatively easy so we shouldn't have any issue getting it included in our next release.

I greatly appreciate you helping us find this issue, and I hope you have a pleasant week :)

&drew

• grayfox
    grayfox
    Community Member

Thanks. When do you expect the new released?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@grayfox: We can't give timelines, but you'll see any changes show up in the beta first for testing. How long it takes for a new stable release depends on how that goes. But you'll receive any updates automatically generally within a few hours of when a new version hits the Chrome web store. Cheers! :)

• Just incase you were wondering how to install the beta, you can find the download link and setup instructions here.

This discussion has been closed.