Sorting FAVORITES is such a basic need, why does AgileBits ignore providing necessary feature?

Options
wdav48
wdav48
Community Member

Sorting FAVORITES is such a basic need, why does AgileBits ignore providing this necessary feature?
Why bother to have a FAVORITES option if you can only throw items in there haphazardly? Why bother making it a favorite if you have to scroll continuously to try and find it in some random order?

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Latest
OS Version: Latest
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Sorting FAVORITES is such a basic need, why does AgileBits ignore providing necessary feature?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wdav48: Thanks for getting in touch. I'll be honest, it sounds like you may have too many Favorites! In all seriousness, while I'm not sure I agree that this is a "need", you're right that 1Password isn't designed to accommodate a ton of Favorites and therefore doesn't handle them as well as it perhaps could. But frankly most people nowadays use 1Password primarily in the browser, and they're really useful there to have a login for a site where you have more than one, as the Favorite will be at the top there. Favorites don't scale well in the All Vaults world though, so we're definitely looking at ways to improve things there. But regardless, you don't have to be scrolling at all: 1Password has a great search feature, so you can narrow the field instantaneously with probably just a couple keystrokes. I hope this helps. Thanks for your feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.