1password 4 extension

Options

Hello guys,

I'm using 1password 4 (I got a licence and not the new subs stuff) and I have issues making the 1passord extension for Firefox working with it.

If I don't have 1password 6 Windows installed the extention icon stay disabled in the toolbar and I can't use it. But with 1password 6 installed I can't save a new login because I don't have the membership.

Where can I get an extension that support 1passord 4 ?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @dhh23,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password!

There is only one 1Password extension that should be working with both 1Password 4 and 1Password 6 for Windows. If you are not planning to use a 1Password account and 1Password 6, please uninstall 1Password 6 and create a Diagnostics Report from 1Password 4, so we could take a loot at what is going wrong. Here is how:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.