I have a longstanding login on my banking website. A few days ago I noticed the cmd-/ shortcut no longer filled in the username/password fields correctly. The login information has not changed and the banking site hasn't had any aesthetic changes but I think something happened behind the scenes. My username now populates in a search box expecting a zip-code while the actual username and password fields stay blank.
I went ahead and moved the login to the trash, manually added my username and password to the appropriate web fields and then with the extension selected "save new login". I refreshed the page and attempted to use the cmd-/ shortcut and while it appears to fill in the fields correctly (dots in place of password characters), never actually saved the password. The extension shows only the username had saved. Clicking on the edit button, adding the password, saving it and trying again with the shortcut reverts back to the username filling out in the wrong field entirely and no password filling in.
While this is mainly occurring in Safari 11.0.3 I did test it with current versions of Firefox and Chrome to the same effect, hence believing the website itself changed something under the hood. Strangely enough, there is a possible 1Password bug - when the manual login fails to save the password and I go into the extension and edit the login pasting in the correct password, the correct password is saved and can be copied however the password strength "meter" doesn't update to reflect what I've added staying at the extreme minimum red bar when I know it's a solid randomly generated password 20characters long.
I can redact and post the webform fields 1Passwords sees or post a link to a screencast of the login behavior etc if that would be helpful.
1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: Dropbox