The top keyboard row is at times missing

Options
fatso83
fatso83
Community Member
edited February 2018 in Android

As can be seen from the image below, the keyboard is incomplete. It is lacking the top row. This has happens inconsistently from time to time, and starting appearing sometime last Summer, which is when I reported it the first time (using 6.6). Since it is still present more than half a year later, I thought I might raise the issue again, as it's quite annoying ...

The fix I found is quite easy though: just toggle between numeric and normal keyboard mode, and the top row will magically be forced to re-render.

P.S. Yes, I know my email is showing, and no it's not important: it's public info.

1Password Version: 6.6+
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 7
Sync Type: Family and Team
Referrer: forum-search:top row missing

Comments

• Hi @fatso83. Rather than working on improvements to our keyboard, we've decided to separate the keyboard from the filling service. We've made improvements to filling lately, so you should be able to fill in most cases without using the keyboard. From the image, it looks like you're filling in Chrome, right? If so, you should be able to fill just by tapping the 'Autofill with 1Password' button rather than switching to the 1Password keyboard.

Please give our new filling implementation a try and let me know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.