No vault listed available after restart my new Macbook Pro

Options
mike_zuz
mike_zuz
Community Member

I get no connection between my personal account on 1password.com and the new installed 1password software on my Mac.
The first install and configuration works fine. Connection with my vault "Personal" on 1password.com works. Also the Chrome extension works fine.
But when I restart my Macbook, the connection to 1password.com is gone. In "Setting -> Accounts" I can see my name and the message "subscription active", email and Secret key are correct. But in "Settings -> all vaults" is no vault I can choose. The list is complete empty. On my old Macbook at this place is a checkbox with my personal vault at 1password.com.
Any ideas what I can do to get the connection to 1password.com?

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.1
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• mike_zuz
    mike_zuz
    Community Member
    Options

Problem solved. There are different master passwords for my account.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @mike_zuz! If you have a vault called "Primary" in 1Password for Mac, that's a local (standalone) vault which is not part of your 1password.com account. If you have data in such a vault, you'll want to add your account into 1Password for Mac (if you haven't already), and then you can migrate your Primary vault data into your 1password.com account. Finally, you can visit Preferences > Advanced and un-check the box marked "Allow creation of vaults outside of 1Password accounts," which will remove your Primary vault. Let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion has been closed.