1Password stand alone version, keep quitting.

Options

Windows 10.

At first, 1Password's main window wouldn't show up anywhere on my screens (using multiple monitors), but it showed up in Task Manager as "running".

Restarted, didn't solve the problem.

Downloaded the latest stand alone version, installed.
Now it just keeps quitting once clicked. It'll show in the taskbar for a few seconds and then disappear.

Please help.
Thank you very much.

1Password Version: 1Password-4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password stand alone version, keep quitting.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @dearamy,

Thank you for reaching out! The behaviour you described is quite strange.

Are you using any kind of AV/anti-malware software on your PC? Also, if you have installed 1Password 4, please try to do the following:

1) Reproduce the issue you described.
    2) Open Windows File Explorer and enter %TEMP% in the address bar
    Try to generate the 1Password diagnostics report again using the Help menu and then look for any files in the Windows Explorer window (from step 1) starting with 1Password
    3) If you don't see a complete 1Password.zip file there, select the 1Password files you do see and right-click to compress them into a zip file.
    4) Attach the .zip file for when you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com with a link to this thread and your forum username included.
    If you don't see anything in the > %TEMP% directory, try entering %APPDATA%/EurekaLog/1Password in Windows File Explorer and you may see a 1Password.elf file. If you do, send that file to us.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• dearamy
    dearamy
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the fast response.
    I'll write an email to support.

Thank you!

Amy

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dearamy,

I have found your email on our side. We will take a closer look at what is going on and get back to you (via email) as soon as possible. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: RHK-29528-695

This discussion has been closed.