Add an option to dismiss auto fill dialog

I would love a way (a small X in the corner would be enough) to dismiss the auto fill prompt, sometimes I don't want to use it and it overlaps buttons/text so being able to dismiss it would be nice.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

@Stanzilla: I hear you. We're looking at ways to improve usability for this new feature, even as we work to make it more useful. Thanks for your feedback! :)

• JanisJanis
    edited March 2

Hello everyone!
    +1 a small X in the corner would be enough or pop up on notification bar icon and then select login specified.

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not sure that will be feasible given the constraints of touch targets for different sized devices, but it's something we'll look into. :)

• Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not sure that will be feasible given the constraints of touch targets for different sized devices, but it's something we'll look into. :)>

Thank you very much and I very appreciate that!

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

Likewise! I agree that we need to do something to make the new filling dismissible when it isn't desired, and I'm sure we'll be able to come up with a good solution. Thanks so much for your feedback on this! :chuffed:

• I agree that some easy way to dismiss the pop-up must be available. This has become so frustrating on my phone that I'm at the point of forgetting about 1Password and going back to Dashlane or other password manager.

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

@rschumm: Or you could use the 1Password Keyboard. We'll continue to improve this new feature, but that can help you in the mean time. Cheers! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file