Firefox extension grayed out

Options
typ993
typ993
Community Member

Installed everything from the ground up on a new iMac, including Firefox 58.0.2. Installed the 1P extension, but it is grayed out and unresponsive when clicked. Have removed and installed several times, same deal. This is under a standard Mac account, not an admin account.

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @typ993, I'm sorry for the trouble there! This is definitely something my colleagues and I would like to look into. Could you do me a favor and create a diagnostics report from your Mac please?

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

1. A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/86687/firefox-extension-grayed-out#latest
    2. Your forum username: @typ993

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number in the Subject/title. Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thanks very much!

• typ993
    typ993
    Community Member
    Options

You can close out this ticket. I logged into my admin account on the iMac and opened Firefox, but got a dialog saying Firefox was damaged and should be trashed. Re-downloaded Firefox, opened in the admin account, logged out and back into my standard account and 1P was working now.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2018
    Options

Awesome. Thanks for the update @typ993. Glad to hear you were able to get this sorted out.

Ben

ref: JQV-46745-267

This discussion has been closed.