how do I change a password already in my vault

Options
Easywriter2222
Easywriter2222
Community Member

I am having an issue with changing my passwords on their own sites from the 1password site. Also if I want to go to my vault and pull up an account that I have already changed the password when I loaded it but now I want to change it again and cannot find out how to do that. I am very disappointed with 1Password and am regretting buying it. There are a lot of video's on what 1Password does but not much on how to set it up or learn how to use it. I wish there was a phone number that I could call and have someone walk me through the process at least one time.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I change a password already in my vault

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Easywriter2222! I'm sorry to hear you're not having a good experience with 1Password, not quite sure what you mean by "changing my passwords on their own sites from the 1password site." Since you wrote this in our "Mac" forum, I'm assuming you're using 1Password for Mac, but whichever platform you're using, we've got step-by-step instructions for how to do it. We don't have telephone support for setting up 1Password, but that's because we do have the other thing you mentioned: a series of instructions for just about anything you want to do with 1Password, beginning with Getting Started with 1Password. Let us know if you have any questions! We're here to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.