New user- can't add items

mattzemon
mattzemon
Community Member

New user. Logged in to website. Downloaded app for Mac. Opened app, scanned QR code. I am now at the home page where it instructs me to Click the + button to add your first item. + button does not work.

When I go into Preferences I see the account Leverage is created and that I am subscribed.

Help!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.8.6
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @mattzemon! I'm not quite sure what you're having troubles with. If you've downloaded, installed and set up your 1password.com account within 1Password for Mac, you should have full access to it. If that's not the case, try restarting 1Password for Mac by Quitting 1Password and the Mini by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu). Relaunch 1Password from your Applications folder and see if that makes any difference.

• mattzemon
    mattzemon
    Community Member

Just restarted. No difference. The screen shot shows you what I see.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mattzemon: This isn't an issue with the app I don't think. It looks like you don't have any vaults. Even if you're signed into an account, if setup hasn't been completed you'll be in this state. Have you tried signing into the 1Password.com web interface? What do you see there? I'll shoot you an email here as well in case we need to discuss any account details.

ref: VWM-24931-427

• mattzemon
    mattzemon
    Community Member

It is working as of this morning using the web interface. Thanks for your help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you were able to get your account setup. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.