Vault description

Options

Please add vault description in windows desktop application. In right half of window is blank space.
Information about user rights is importat too (for Teams/Family).

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 64bit
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ludvik,

Thank you for your suggestion! :+1:

Do you want to see vault description and permissions in All Vaults window or in Settings > Vaults? We have to consider features like this carefully in order not to clutter interface of 1Password app. Too much information is not always good. Moreover, when you are regular team of family member, you don't really need to know anything about permissions in your account. It should just work for you. :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• Ludvik
    Ludvik
    Community Member
    Options

If I'am administrator, permissions is my job :-) It is not important, but it would be good. In this version I must login to webpage.

My english not good. The picture will tell. Two possibilities - clickable in left, or full in right - in a normal empty state.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Ludvik: That is an interesting idea! I will make sure to pass it along to our team. :+1:

At the moment, team management is done via web interface in 1Password on all platforms, so if we want to bring it to the app, we should come up with a way that would be consistent across all our apps. I hope for your understanding.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.