When using the browser extension (Chrome 64.0.3282.167 64-bit) I seem to be experiencing frequent issues with the placement of the 1Password dialogue.
More often than not the focus is behind the browser window so you have to minimise the browser to click to unlock.
Using the Hello feature (using PIN) this then changes the focus again,
On several occasions each day, when you go to use 1Password, again the dialogue is hidden behind the browser.
On another similar note, if the browser window is on an external monitor, then when clicked the 1Password dialogue is sent to the top right of the main (laptop) display. On some occasions, this also can be hidden behind another application window on the laptop display.
Awkwardly both behaviours are not consistent, if I had to put a figure on it, I would say it is fine 70% of the time and fails the remaining 30%
I'll try record a screen video if I can to demonstrate.
1Password Version: 7.0.519
Extension Version: 184.108.40.206
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro (1709 b16299.248)
Sync Type: my.1password.com