To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I cannot recover my secret key.

mclarenm
mclarenm
Community Member

I forgot my master password and started again, per the instructions on the 1Password web site. I was able to get into my account, and see that indeed I Joined February 2016. Your instructions say

You can find your Secret Key and Setup Code in your 1Password account on the web. Use a browser you’ve used to sign in to your account before, like the browser on the computer you used to create your account.
Sign in to your 1Password account.
Click your account name in the top right and choose Get the Apps to see your Setup Code.

But when I click my account name in the top right I do not see a "Get the Apps" option.

I have a receipt from AgileBits date 7/18/2017 for $35.88, which is the 1 Year Membership rate of $2.99/month. So I have a valid Membership, but cannot find my Secret Key in order to set up 1Password on all my devices to share the data.

Please help. How can I recover my secret key so i can begin to use the Membership I already purchased.

Thank you
Mark McLaren

1Password Version: 7.0.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.2.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot recover my Secret Key

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mclarenm - I've sent you a quick email to the address you used to register for this forum so we can discuss details of your 1Password setup in private. If you don't receive it, please check your Spam or Bulk email folder, as sometimes overzealous spam filters can mark unsolicited email from us as junk. Thanks. 😊

This discussion has been closed.