Watchtower on Android [will be added in a future version]

Sinister
Sinister
Community Member
edited February 2018 in Android

Watchtower. Because of the announcement today, I checked watchtower, which had to be done on my laptop, only to find out one of my passwords was vulnerable...why doesn't the android version ave this and why are there no active alerts anywhere?

Brenty...I keep on insisting..the 1P Android app...you know the rest...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sinister: It sounds like you're referring to the recent blog post about Pwned Passwords v2 and how we've added an experimental feature for that in the 1Password.com web interface. I think it's worth noting that none of the native 1Password apps have this; it's just much "easier" to add there. We'd definitely like to bring it to the native apps though, including 1Password for Android, Mac, iOS, Windows...and 1Password X too! By now I'm sure you understand that all features take time to build, for each individual app, and each thing we do means not doing something else in the mean time. But keep insisting, and we'll keep working. Have a great weekend! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sinister: Gotcha. It wasn't always there, but you're right that it's been in 1Password for Mac for a few years. It sounds like you're expecting push notifications or something, but Watchtower is completely local. You'll see a banner when viewing an affected login, or you can look in the sidebar in 1Password for Mac to find a list of them. Does that help?

• Thanks for the feedback, @Sinister. I'll pass this request on to my team! ref: OPA-417

This discussion has been closed.