Having trouble viewing vault items on my iPad

Options
skyb1ue
skyb1ue
Community Member

Hi. My brother has shared his subscription with me for several years. I decided I wanted to add it to my iPad and to my Android phone. I couldn't do that because I don't have access to his Secret Key, etc. (And I can't reach him for help.) Therefore, I thought the solution might be to get my OWN 1Password account. I hope this was the correct thing to do...

Anyway, I opened my own account with a 30-day free trial. On the Get Started page, I selected "Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account" since I already had a 1P vault. I had already completed step 1 (Sign up or join an account), so I began with Step 2, "Migrate your data on your main device." I chose Mac, since that's the only device with my existing 1P app, and followed the instructions in the Video tutorial. At the end, it says to click on "Get the Apps" to put 1P on my other devices.

I successfully downloaded the apps from GooglePlay (for my phone) and the AppStore (for my iPad), scanned the barcode, and signed in on both devices. On my phone's 1P app, I am able to view my vault (all 389 "items"!), but on my iPad, I cannot. I see my account in Settings, but when I click on "Vaults," and "Personal," the vault only shows the NUMBER of items in it but not the items themselves.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.8.7
OS Version: OSX 10.13.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iPad vault items

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @skyb1ue

Please try selecting the Categories tab at the bottom of 1Password and then select All Items. Do you see your items there?

Ben

• skyb1ue
    skyb1ue
    Community Member
    Options

Well, Yes, I do! Thank you, Ben.

Stay tuned; I have more questions!

Thanks again.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that worked. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.