Problematic multi-page login with WECU credit union

Options

Hi... My credit union has problematic multi-page sign in, which seems to use a password type input for every stage, including username and any security question answers. I'm wondering if there's a way to improve the autofill and sign in workflow, other than making a new login entry for each page of the process? So far, that's the only solution I have, which isn't ideal, especially because the force re-answering security questions every time my IP changes, which is pretty often as I travel between work, home, tethering, and VPN pretty often.

Any suggestions are welcome. 1Password is a great product, I've been impressed. Hopefully there's a trick I've missed that can help consolidate this one account's sign in.

The bank is Whatcom Educational Credit Union (aka. wecu.com).

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• dalton
    Options

Thanks for reaching out to us, @theeeuser! Being required to use multiple Login items for one website is certainly not ideal. Unfortunately, since I don't have an account with WECU, I'm not able to properly test this approach, but I'd recommend trying to manually save and update a new Login item using the following guide:

Sign in to websites with username and password split across multiple pages

I'm hoping that the input fields being labeled as passwords won't cause any extra trouble here. Be sure to let me know how it goes. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.