Need mod to cancel just bought annual plan, please!

edited March 2018 in Purchasing

Hello, I have a family subscription. My free trial just ended and I just finished logging in and paying for a new annual plan. BUT--I realized too late that I should have done it through my Apple Id account as I keep track of all of my subscriptions there. Can a mod please cancel and refund my subscription so I can resub? PS. I also emailed support but I'm hoping this is faster.

Thank you

Comments

• thightowerthightower T-Dog Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited March 2018

@helpmeplzzzz111

All account related questions are handled by email due to their nature. So you'll have to wait on the staff to reply, to your email

What you can do is check for a reply from the automated system. It sends you back a ticket number. Reply to this topic with that ticket number so the staff can correlate the 2 lines of communication, and prevent duplicate channels of help.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

Welcome to the forum, @helpmeplzzzz111!
    1. Yes, we can help you.
    2. @thightower is correct, this is something we'd need to handle via email, not in this public forum.
    3. Cross-posting the same question at multiple contact points for us is not faster. In fact, it means we have to stop and try to coordinate X forum post with Y email address and possibly Z tweet or facebook post -- in reality it actually slows down the support time for everyone, including you, when we have to do that. Let's keep this conversation going via email. Thanks! :)

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@helpmeplzzzz111 - Oops, look like I spoke too soon -- I can't find any email from you using this email address you used to register here. Did you perhaps send your email from a different email account? If you're writing about billing or account administration issues, you have to write in from the email address you used to create your account. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

• I am looking to cancel my membership as its not letting me set it up on my iphone. I tried to do this a while back before the payment was due but with no success.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@eddieharkins: You can cancel your membership through your account on the website if you subscribed through 1Password.com:

https://start.1password.com/billing

Or through Apple if you subscribed through them:

https://support.1password.com/apple-subscription/

If you want to delete your account completely you can do so from the bottom of your account's Profile page:

https://start.1password.com/profile

But I'd love to help you get things setup instead! Can you tell me what you mean by "not letting me set it up on my iphone"?

• I'm having the same problem with needing to cancel a payment. I emailed a week ago and not received a response yet. I emailed again today, but I don't receive any kind of case number or auto-response. What am I doing wrong here? I know we can't discuss the details in a public forum, but let's get a dialog going in private. Please.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited March 2018

Hi @merckff_admin

I don't see any emails from you from a week ago, but I do see a more recent one in which Frank has been replying to you. Please let me know if you are not getting Frank's emails.

Ben

ref: XWZ-25285-337

• Thanks Ben! No emails from Frank. What's the exact address? I'll check spam!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

To: [the same email address you use on the forum here]
    Subject: Re: [#XWZ-25285-337] Question about my 1Password account
    Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:29 (2 hours ago) Replied in 16 mins, 4 secs

I hope that helps.

Ben

• Thanks Ben. Nothing in my spam folder. Can I just email Frank at [email protected]?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@merckff_admin

I'm not sure how that'll help if you're not receiving emails back from us. Is there a different email address we could correspond with you through? If so please send us an email from that address and include this tag in the subject line:

[#XWZ-25285-337]

Thanks.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file