Any discount for the 1Password 4 for mac user?

To whom it may concern

I bought the 1Password 4 for both Mac and Win in 2014, for $34.99 totally.

Recently, I upgrade my old macbook to macOS High Sierra, and find that maybe 1Password 6 is a better choice.
However, the 1Password 6 for Mac standalone license costs $64.99 (https://agilebits.com/store).

I know the meaning of currency inflation. But this makes me upset. If you can provide some discount, that would be much better.

Regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator

You're lucky.

On the Mac, the licence for version 4 still applies to version 6, as long as you continue with the stand-alone licence version.

There are advantages in going for the subscription version, though. This costs, of course, and there is no discount.Among other things, it covers all platforms, and all upgrades.

If you do move to version 6 on the Mac, be careful in setting it up. Many people get caught and set up a trial subscription by mistake. .

• You are an economist! It works! You save me two lunches!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

As Danco mentioned a 1Password 4 for Mac license does include upgrades up to 1Password 6 for Mac. This is not the norm however, and will not be true with the launch of 1Password 7. Especially if you are using 1Password across multiple platforms you may want to take a look at the 1Password membership option.

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

I hope that helps!

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file