Just signed up. Emergency kit didn't print or save so I don't know my secret key. What do I do?

I just signed up for an annual subscription with 1 month free trial via the iPad app and got to the stage of getting the emergency kit displayed. I tried to print it over AirPrint but my printer is useless and the whole thing disappeared. So although I have a master password, I don't have my secret key and can't sign in. I've tried deleting the app and reloading from app store and restarting but it says I have an existing account. I can't see any way of getting back in without knowing the secret key. I have to wait until 1 month has expired (the free trial period - I've cancelled the automatic subscription thereafter) before I can use the same email address. I want to sign up and sort this TODAY (with a free 1 month subscription). What do I do? Thanks very much.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @AlistairPye

We’d be happy to help. Please send us an email to [email protected] from the email address you used to sign up for your account. When you do you’ll get a support ID back from BitBot. Please post that ID here. :)

Thanks.

Ben

• [#ZNS-15594-757]

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks! We’ll be in touch soon.

Ben

ref: ZNS-15594-757

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights