"Automatically sign in after filling in user names and passwords" wanting to apply a script

Options
Sara_B
Sara_B
Community Member
edited March 2018 in Mac

When I check this box, I get this notice that you need to apple a script to a folder that is not even on my mac. I am, for some reason, unable to send you a screen shot of the message. It is grayed out on my computer...

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: 687003
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Automatically sign in after filling in user names and passwords wanting to apply a script

ref: QDF-82394-942

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Sara_B: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Occasionally a permissions issue on your Mac can cause this to not work as expected. If that, or the script became damaged for some reason, reinstalling it can help. Try this:

1. Close all browsers and 1Password.
    2. In the Finder, go to the following folder: ~/Library/Application Scripts/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper (if you have trouble finding that, select Go > Go to Folder and copy/paste that location in the field that appears)
    3. Delete the 1Password_Autosubmit.scpt file.
    4. Reboot your Mac.

See if that helps. You can also try disabling and re-enabling autosubmit in Preferences > Browsers. Let me know if that makes a difference!

This discussion has been closed.