How to teach 1password to fill payment card forms that he can't?

Options

Hello,

I am very grateful for how 1password has helped me so far in life, and I'd like to take it further :)
There are some payment forms (like GBpay), that 1password can't handle. It just fills the CCV number for example.
I put their title in my (Czech) language in 1password, as a new field in the credit card entry I wanted to use. But it still doesn't work.
I am a web designer, so I am happy to inspect the form elements and extract values from there to make it work.

Thanks for any ideas.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @petrchutny,

Our Identity and Credit Card items currently use a number of expected tokens to determine what field to fill and these expected tokens are hardcoded inside of 1Password. So as it stands it is not possible to help 1Password, not directly anyway. Over time we improve 1Password through learning of sites where we don't currently fill as well as we should. Is this GBpay the same one at https://gbpay.org and do you know of a site that uses them, one that we could use to review the payment page and see what we can do to improve 1Password.

• petrchutny
    petrchutny
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, thanks for a great explanation. The one I've encountered was actually GB Webpay, sorry. Screenshot:

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi @petrchutny,

Using the URL www.regiohet.cz I can reach the page and experience the same filling issue. I'll file a bug report so we can improve filling. It seems to be a case of the filling logic just not understanding Czech as if I switch the language to English it fills all the fields correctly. Hopefully this will be easy to correct.

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#109

• petrchutny
    petrchutny
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks a lot @littlebobbytables ! Switching to English is something I can do in the meantime, great :)

• dalton
    Options

Sounds good, @petrchutny! On behalf of littlebobbytables, you're welcome. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.