Extension in Firefox cannot connect

Options

Comments

• nickv2002
    nickv2002
    Community Member
    Options

I'm seeing this same blinking icon/non-working extension in the final release of Firefox 59.0 that was pushed out yesterday. :(

My 1P info:
    1Password 6
    Version 6.8.7 (687006)
    AgileBits Store

What happened between beta 4 and this final release to break things again? Any word on a fix?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @nickv2002,

I've split your comment away from the other thread as they were discussing the Developer Edition of Firefox and I'm not seeing any issue with the current stable version of Firefox. That suggests whatever you're experiencing is localised to your Mac and we need to troubleshoot whatever is happening.

Can you see if the issue persists after the following measures.

1. Restart your Mac.
    2. Launch 1Password and unlock.
    3. Launch Firefox and attempt to use the extension.

That will at least eliminate the possibility of some weird, one-off glitch and ensure a clean starting point.

• nickv2002
    nickv2002
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @littlebobbytables

Restarting my Mac and following those measure seems to have straightened things out.
    Sorry for the mis-categorized post: was the most similar to what I was seeing at the time.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No apologies needed @nickv2002 :smile: we might spend all day up to our elbows in 1Password but we certainly don't expect our users to as well and I see why you zoomed in on that thread. As it turns out I could have been lazy and not split given we had some success on the first try but it was just in case we had to have a more involved discussion it saved everybody part of that particular thread getting notifications as we worked to help you. Glad to hear everything is working properly again, do let us know if that changes.

This discussion has been closed.