No fill icon on gov.uk website

As an example, when logging in to HMRC there is no icon in the login field.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@steven0451: Thanks for getting in touch! Can you tell me which version — 1Password X and Chrome — you're using? It seems to be working here. Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@brenty: Sorry I forgot to mention that. 1Password X 1.6.0 & Chrome 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@steven0451: Thanks for letting me know. I've got the same versions here though, and 1Password X works just fine at that URL:

Do you have other extensions which might be interfering? Are you able to use 1Password X using the keyboard shortcut or toolbar icon? Does it work on other sites? Thanks in advance!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Well, this is unusual...

Ever since signing-in to my HMRC account (and updating the login to include OTP) it now shows up fine.

Looking at the item history the only thing that's changed is that fact that I've;
    1) Used the item
    2) Updated the item
    ...everything else is the same.

To answer your questions though, the keyboard shortcut was working, the toolbar icon was working & it does indeed work on other sites.

Not sure what went wrong there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@steven0451: Ah, that's good, because that was just baffling. Was Chrome perhaps waiting for you to restart it after it updated (or the page needed to be reloaded after the extension was updated)? I know that gets me too sometimes. Anyway, glad all is well now, but we're here if you need us! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.