1Password 7 - On the Right Track

Options

I've been using the 1Password 7 early release for a couple of weeks and things are really working well. Windows Hello integration is fantastic and being able to use local and team/family vaults is working effectively.

This is the release I've been waiting for. It's really great to see your efforts paying off. Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.0.525
Extension Version: 4.7.1.2
OS Version: Windows 10.0.16299 N/A Build 16299
Sync Type: Dropbox/Family

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Ancillas: Wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us that! It's really great to hear that you're enjoying 1Password 7, and it's still early! Any feedback on the alpha is welcome though, so make sure you let us know what you'd like us to improve. We're just getting started. ;)

• juniorzhou
    juniorzhou
    Community Member
    Options

Same feeling here after reading you guys' blog about the 1Password 7 beta. Can't wait to purchase the release version. Good job!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018
    Options

@juniorzhou - glad to hear it! The Windows team here has been doing incredible work over the last few months, and it's finally starting to show in a way that can be seen by you all, not just us. 1Password began life as a Mac app, so just from that standpoint it's no surprise that the Mac app has traditionally been more mature -- it's had longer to evolve and be refined.

But although the two will never be identical (if for no other reason than the fact that Windows is not identical to macOS), I think our Windows users - whether 1Password members or standalone users - are going to be quite happy with what's on the horizon. And it's incredibly heartening to hear you bleeding-edge alpha and beta adopters agreeing with that, from what you've seen so far. Please don't hesitate to drop by and let us know about issues or ask any questions you have. Thanks! 😊

This discussion has been closed.