Complement for the team

Options
ruthjanette
ruthjanette
Community Member
edited March 2018 in iOS

Longtime 1Password customer. I just HAD to register and express my gratitude. Just when I was thinking the app is perfect, can't get any better, it does!! Amazing! Whomever came up with the idea to auto-copy the password when you switch between an app such as Safari and back to 1password on an iPhone is absolutely brilliant. Increases phone usability dramatically!! Thank you so very very much. Now it's even more perfectly perfect! Kudos! Very impressive! I'm a certified usability analyst and those little touches mean a LOT. Congratulations. I've spent 35 years as a software engineer and have seen my share of the good and bad (downright user hostile software) but this really blew my socks off and I got to thinking that the person who came up with this deserved a public attaboy from an anonymous person who took a slice of time out of her day to say "thank you, you're brilliant!" (yes, I'm a female, when I got my comp sci degree back in 1980 there were only 3 of us in my graduating class of 300 ) Wow. And yes, I'm old.

1Password Version: 6.8.8 on iMac, up to date on iPhone and iPad versions
Extension Version: 6888001
OS Version: High Sierra
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @ruthjanette :)

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We are always working our hardest to make 1Password a better experience for everyone who uses it. It is always great to hear that our users are enjoying using 1Password as much as we enjoy working on it. We wouldn't be anywhere without out users, your support means the world. 🤗❤️

This discussion has been closed.