Is there any kind of feature that do the trick?
I am thinking about one use case:
- Your spouse need help you deal with your Amazon order, you have to share the Amazon account to her/him
- You two have a shared vault for some home related account such as Shared Air Miles account
- You don't want he/she have access to the Amazon account all the time. Just to avoid she buy a lot of stuff through your account. But she really need to now, for few mins.
- You can do, right now, copy the account to the shared one, but you don't want it stay there forever, so you have to delete that after she finish using it.
- You need a time driven shares for only Amazon account. Something like share it for 10 mins / 30 mins, or share it only on 1st of each month, or share it between 10am to 2pm?
Is that possible to do it?
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided