I have a 1Password personal account. How can I make a separate account to share with my sister?

jesgachet
jesgachet
Community Member

I have a personal account. My sister (adult, does not live with me) and I are managing a project with sensitive information and I would like to share a families account with her. Can I set up a separate families membership for this? How? If not, what can I do?
We would mostly be using the iPad and iPhone apps, but somestimes also on our Mac computers.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a 1Password personal account. How can I make a separate account to share with my sister?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jesgachet: You can, but you would have to pay separately for an additional 1Password.com membership plan. In many cases that's best, especially for work projects. But based on what you've told me, it sounds like a 1Password Teams plan may work for you in this case. You could switch your existing membership to that plan, and then invite her as a regular team member (which would cost the same as your user account), or, if she only needs access to a single vault for this project that you share with her, you could invite her as a guest. Let me know what you think. :)

This discussion has been closed.