1PW7 icons are gray

dennisgreenlee
dennisgreenlee
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

All of my 1PW icons are gray, is this normal?

1Password Version: Win Beta 7.0532
Extension Version: 4.7.1.2
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1PW7 icons are gray

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dennisgreenlee, thank you for getting in touch.

Could you please make sure that Use rich icons is enabled in Settings > General > Display? If this option is already enabled, then it is something else and we need to investigate. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• dennisgreenlee
    dennisgreenlee
    Community Member

Rich Icons are enabled.

• Hi @dennisgreenlee,

I've moved your thread to our Windows Beta forum since this is about 1Password 7 Beta for Windows.

Just to be clear, these items you're showing in the item list like Amazon for an example, they do have web site addresses saved?

Also, can you restart 1Password completely, go to 1Password Menu > Exit and restart 1Password, wait a few minutes, it may take a few minutes before it starts to populate the Rich Icons.

You may also want to check your firewall to allow 1Password access to both 1Password.com and agilebits.com domains.

• dennisgreenlee
    dennisgreenlee
    Community Member

Sorry about the misplaced thread, all items do have websites saved.

I have gone to firewall to assure that the program 1PW7 is allowed, I am not sure where to allow agilebits.com to come thru firewall with Google Chrome (my default) browser. It is allowed when I use IE Explorer but 1PW icon on task bar fires off my 1PW4.6.2.626

Still no luck with enhanced icons on chrome browser.

• Hi @dennisgreenlee,

No need to apologize at all.

Chrome is not involved in any way with this. Firewall should only permit 1Password.exe, the main 1Password 7 process and this is found in %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password directory.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• dennisgreenlee
    dennisgreenlee
    Community Member

Sent moments ago

• Thanks, we got the report and will reply there.

ref: OPW-DRU-71934-499

This discussion has been closed.