1Passwor X in Firefox does not remember All Vaults

Hello Friends,

Thanks for the beta release in Firefox. Everything looks great and appears to be functioning properly for the major features! I am very excited to be back to Firefox.

One thing that I have noticed is that the extension shows logins for all vaults even after I tried disabling one of my shared vaults. The setting is being reset between browser extension invocations. Not a big deal, but I just want to sneak it onto the list for the future.

Great work once again. I appreciate all the effort by AgileBits to include additional browsers for 1Password X.

1Password Version: NA
Extension Version: 1.6.3
OS Version: Linux 4.4.0-116-generic #140-Ubuntu x86_64
Sync Type: 1Password Families

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Oh wow! That's a good find @Fooligan!

Off the top of my head, I can't think of why this would be working in Chome but not Firefox! 🤔But I know this would be super annoying to folks who have vaults with a ton of items they don't want or need in the browser. I've just filed an issue to our tracker on your behalf and I'll personally take a look to see if this is something I can get fixed easily. 🤞

Either way, you'll see this fixed in a future version of 1Password X! 🎉

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this issue. I hope you have a pleasant weekend. 😁

-Beyer

ref: b5x-351

This discussion has been closed.