iPassword X on Chrome in a login loop

I've installed both X and X Beta. Both times, I'm able to login successfully using my master key and password -- I get the "1Password is ready to go!" screen. However, when I then hit ctrl-shift-x or click the 1Password X icon, it just takes me back to the login screen, and I have to login again. There's no way to actually fill forms.

I also have Ghostery, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Power Google Inbox, Smile Always, and Google Docs Offline installed. I disabled Ghostery, but that didn't affect it.

also on an unrelated bug note -- I can only select 1Password 6 Beta or Mac Beta for Category for forum? If a mod could move this to the right forum that would be great...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: X -- the latest
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1Password X on Chrome not signing in

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

Hello @andrewmin,

Welcome to the forum! We are delighted to have you here. 😁

I know this is going to sound a little bizarre, but could you tell me how much disk space you have remaining on the drive where you have your browser's profile located? If you have multiple disk drives or volumes, you can find your Profile Path by pasting chrome://version/ into your location bar and hitting enter.

If you noticed around a gigabyte or less of space it's likely that Chrome is failing to create the IndexedDB needed for 1Password X to work. It sounds weird, but clearing up space resolved this for someone I was working with recently.

Let me know find out!

&drew

This discussion has been closed.