Hangs on quit 7.0 beta5

Options
petermarcos
petermarcos
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Team AgileBits,
I jumped on the beta 7.0 beta 5 release, (High Sierra OSX 10.13.4) all my Vaults showed up & all is working fine, aside from; if I lock my vault and quit, 1Password it continues to show in Finder menu bar, the other issue is it defaults to small window when launched, have to keep resizing window, any idea? I miss is ability to lock without shortcut key or in menu, early stages though. Good job on 1Password 7 beta AgileBites.

1Password Version: 7.0 beta4
Extension Version:_4.7.0.90
_OS Version:
OSX 10.13.4
Sync Type: No Sync option

Comments

• petermarcos
    petermarcos
    Community Member
    Options

Hey guys, a followup on my previous post, I restarted and ran First Aid, EtreCheck & OnyX, no hangs, will not open to size I closed app at after a quit. I assigned a shortcut key (to lock) tried several, still won't take, will keep at it. It's all pretty minor, all things considered. Thanks again for a GREAT product.

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @petermarcos! Sorry about the confusion. 1Password will stay in your menu bar so it can be there when you want to save and fill passwords in your browser. If you disable this, you will have to copy your passwords from the main app.

the other issue is it defaults to small window when launched, have to keep resizing window, any idea?

That one's really annoying eh? I keep 1Password open all day now to prevent it from happening. It's a bug we're working on a fix for, though, so hopefully you'll be smooth sailing again soon. :)

ref: apple-99

I miss is ability to lock without shortcut key or in menu

I assigned a shortcut key (to lock) tried several, still won't take, will keep at it. It's all pretty minor, all things considered.

You can lock 1Password by choosing 1Password > Lock in the menu bar when the main window is open, or clicking 1Password mini in the menu bar and choosing the gear icon, then clicking Lock. We're working on getting the lock shortcut working again.👌

ref: apple-394

• petermarcos
    petermarcos
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Jacob, thanks for speedy reply, as always you guys are the best when it comes to support, problems are minor, I do have extension in menu bar, it works well, click on name, it takes me to page and logs me in, as far as beta's go it works really well, just thought your team should be aware of minor hiccups, (still cannot assign hotkey & having to resize after opening app) minor work arounds. I know AgileBits will address all these minor issues, after all, it is a beta. thanks again my man... Kudos to you and your team. :)

• Jacob
    Options

No problem at all mate! We're here when you have some other feedback during the beta. :)

This discussion has been closed.