1Password 4 standalone (5 pcs Family License - Windows) upgrade to 1Password 7

luizgustavo
luizgustavo
Community Member

Hello, what is the value to upgrade the old standalone family license for 5 computers? Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@luizgustavo: Thanks for reaching out. We no longer sell family licenses, but you can get the latest version of all the apps for you and your loved ones with a 1Password Families membership. That also includes the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. And it makes it easy to securely share vaults with your loved ones as well. Otherwise, licenses are sold per-person, and you can each get a discount by participating in the beta. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• luizgustavo
    luizgustavo
    Community Member

Hi brenty. I prefer to pay for an upgrade, with local vault. I don't like a subscription modality. So, as I have family license for 5 computers I will have to pay for an upgrade 5 times to continue using with my family?

I'm actually using beta and I already gave my contribution (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/88301/browser-reloads-before-filling-out-form#latest), also last year I contributed for a long time via email, helping to solve a strange behavior in Windows 10, and sure I will continue for each issue I find.

Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hi brenty. I prefer to pay for an upgrade, with local vault. I don't like a subscription modality. So, as I have family license for 5 computers I will have to pay for an upgrade 5 times to continue using with my family?

@luizgustavo: Yes, that's correct. 1Password is licensed per-person, and we do not have bundles.

I'm actually using beta and I already gave my contribution (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/88301/browser-reloads-before-filling-out-form#latest), also last year I contributed for a long time via email, helping to solve a strange behavior in Windows 10, and sure I will continue for each issue I find.

Great! Thanks for participating in the beta! :)

This discussion has been closed.