No update, not syncing 'Pending Changes'

Hi!

My internet connection works fine.

After hitting 'Update to 6.8.534, I get a 'downloading' and 'updating' text in the greyed button, but after starting 1Password (or even restarting my computer and restarting 1Password), it still runs 6.1.308.

Maybe related to that; the manager is not syncing with other devices I use. The Pendnug Changes icon is on '25', but doesn't sync.
I saw this issue happened a lot up to december 2016, but didn't find a solution in the forums.

1Password Version: 6.1.308
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ivweeon,

Thanks for getting in touch! :+1:

It seems that you have an old version of 1Password 6 installed on your PC. We've changed the installer and released 6.3.359 update for everyone to install first before it could update to the new installer in 1Password 6.4. It looks like your 1Password app didn't get that 359 update. Please shoot us an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com, so we could provide you with the instructions on how to manually migrate your data and upgrade to 1Password 6.8.534.

Please include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should also receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Post that number here so we can find it on our side.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Ivweeon
    Ivweeon
    Community Member

Thanks @Greg, the number is: [#MZJ-89368-441]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@Ivweeon: Found it! We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

ref: MZJ-89368-441

This discussion has been closed.