Attach file missing, Cant get Previously used Password, and Missing Icon

hello everyone, i have some questions

1. I migrated from 1Password stand alone (V 4.6.2.626) to 1Password account, all items moved seamlessly, but why do files attached to secure notes not be brought into 1Password account?

2. Why when I change passwords in email accounts, there is no option to see "Previously used passwords"?

3. some websites like tokopedia.com do not have icon (rich icons) in the desktop version, but if I open 1Password via iOS then those icons appear

Thank you for your attention

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey, @JaedaRich, I'm glad to hear you're giving a 1Password membership a try!

why do files attached to secure notes not be brought into 1Password account?

They should, but 1Password accounts handle attachments a bit differently, so let's make sure they are missing. What happens is your attachments are converted into Document items. Documents are a new item type in your 1Password account that, unlike attachments, can exist all on their own without be linked to any other item. Any items they were attached to should have a link to the newly created Document item under Related Items. When you open the item details for your Secure Notes that previously had attachments, do you see an item link under Related Items, like shown below?

Why when I change passwords in email accounts, there is no option to see "Previously used passwords"?

Previously used passwords are displayed in 1Password 6 for Windows only for Login items, but your 1Password account includes a complete item history, which can be used to retrieve a previously used password if needed. :+1:

some websites like tokopedia.com do not have icon (rich icons) in the desktop version, but if I open 1Password via iOS then those icons appear

All of the 1Password apps use the same source for rich icons, so these should mirror each other with one possible exception. If we didn't have a rich icon available for this site automatically, you may have added a custom icon in 1Password 4. 1Password 6 actually imports these already, but does not yet display them, so it will appear these items have no rich icon. The current 1Password 7 beta does display custom icons (and supports adding them as well), so if you did add any custom icons in 1Password 4, they'll join your Windows app when 1Password 7 is released. Or, of course, you can give it a try now, if you'd like.

I hope this helps clear things up, but if any of the above are still giving you trouble, let us know and we'd be happy to take a closer look. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.