Is there a discount for multiple copies of 1Password for mac and windows

I have two MacBooks and a Windows 10 laptop.

I have installed the 7 Beta code on both MacBooks and the Windows laptop.

I paid the $39 fee twice (one for each mac) the Windows version did not request a fee.

Is there a group rate or am I stuck with the dual payment?

Thanks for the help
Steve Johnson

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @SoggyJohnson

The least expensive way to use 1Password across multiple devices is going to be with a 1Password membership. That said, if you choose to stick with licensing, Mac and Windows will require a separate purchase. It is not necessary to purchase for each Mac though. Regardless of which direction you'd like to go I'd encourage you to email our sales team at [email protected] so we can help with the fact that you've purchased multiple 1Password 7 for Mac licenses unnecessarily.

When you email in please include a link to this thread in your message:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/88540/is-there-a-discount-for-multiple-copies-of-1password-for-mac-and-windows
    You'll get an auto-response back with a support ID from BitBot. Please post that support ID here so that we can expedite your request.

Thank you.

Ben

• I have a support ID - [#LIR-12428-642].

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thank you. I see than Intan is already helping you via email, so we can continue the conversation there if you have any other purchase questions. Have a great week! :)

ref: LIR-12428-642

This discussion has been closed.