Sync problem between browsers running 1Password X

Hi, I've noticed on several occasions vaults do not appear to be synchronizing between Chrome instances on different computers. It appears the vault in the iOS app reflects any change(s) made on one computer; however, the other computer does not always show these changes.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.6
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey, @sdfwill! 👋

Welcome to the forum! We are delighted to have you here! 😁

To make sure I'm on the right track with helping resolve your situation, can you please let me know where you are making these changes? Are you using the edit button in 1Password X to make changes on 1Password.com or are you using 1Password for Mac?

With that information, I should be able to help better understand and suggest some solutions.

Thanks,

&drew

• sdfwill
    sdfwill
    Community Member

Yep, using the edit button in 1Password X to make changes. For example, it just happened where I had a site duplicated in my vault. I went to remove the duplicate via the Edit button, but when I search for the site in 1Password X I'm still seeing the duplicate site. The same has happened when I've made password changes as well.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@sdfwill: Interesting. Could you send me a diagnostics report by following this link using the web browser you're seeing this behavior in?

In the contact form please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/88564
    • Your forum username: sdfwill

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. 😁

Thanks,

&drew

This discussion has been closed.