Feature Request: Button to get directly from login info screen back to browser screen

Options
KushMastaFresh
KushMastaFresh
Community Member

When having to manually copy and paste info with the 1Password mobile app, right now the usual steps are as follows:

1.) Open 1Passaword app extension
2.) Find desired login and open it up so you're viewing the login info screen that contains the username and password info
3.) Copy the password (or username) to the clipboard

4.) Hit the back button in the upper left corner of the screen
5.) Hit "Cancel" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen returning you to the browser screen

6.) Paste copied password into desired field on web browser page
7.) Repeat steps for username or password if necessary

The steps in bold and italicized could easily be combined into a single step if the "Cancel" button that returned you to the browser screen were present on the login info screen (refer to picture for the screen I'm talking about). That way you can go directly from the login info screen back to the web browser page where you need to paste the login info instead of having to go back to the "login list" screen before returning to the browser screen making it a much more efficient and even better app to use :)

1Password Version: 7.0.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback, @KushMastaFresh. I’ve run into this a number of times myself, and I agree — it would be nice if there were a more convenient way. I’ll pass the suggestion along to the development team and see if they can consider this possibilty for the future.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.