To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

just downloaded 1Password7 on my new ipad and I do not see the option to use 1Password with Dropbox

JMCos
JMCos
Community Member

I just see the 1Password.com and the icloud option and if I remember well, there was a dropbox option before? All my other devices are linked with Dropbox. How could I get this one connected too?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JMCos
    JMCos
    Community Member

I just downloaded 1Password7 on my new ipad and I do not see the option to use 1Password with Dropbox like I am use to do with my other devices (it just offers the option for icloud). Is this option not existing with 1Password7 anymore? If I want to continue with dropbox on this new device, what shall I do?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JMCos: Scroll down. 1Password for iOS version 7 is identical to version 6 in this regard: it has the same setup options, and "existing data" in Dropbox is definitely one of them. Are you seeing it now? :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

@JMCos: I've moved your other post from the Windows beta discussion, as it doesn't sound like you're having trouble with that version. Please don't post the same thing in multiple places. That slows down the support process for everyone — including you. :(

• JMCos
    JMCos
    Community Member

Excellent! Thanks. Very helpful and sorry for the bad handling of the forum....it was a first for me....you teached me two things today :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JMCos: No need to apologize. I just don't want you or anyone else to have to wait longer than necessary. It sounds like you were able to get up and running with Dropbox, but don't hesitate to reply here if you have any other questions about that or anything else to do with 1Password. Glad to be of help. :chuffed:

• JMCos
    JMCos
    Community Member

Excellent! Thanks. Very helpful and sorry for the bad handling of the forum....it was a first for me....you teached me two things today :)

• Thanks for the update. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.