can't synch ipad, 2008 vintage, ios 9.3.5, with imac. It says the imaac is not available when it is.

hippydoc
hippydoc
Community Member

imac late 2012, mac up to date with macos sierra; ios 9.3.5 ipad vintage ~2008 (?). both w/1pw 6.? app. Used to work flawlessly. Resurrected ipad recently. Last sync 1 yr ago. Will not sync because imac not online, when it is. I SERIOUSLY need to sync ipad w/mac.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't synch ipad, 2008 vintage, ios 9.3.5, with imac. It says the imaac is not available when it is.

Comments

• hippydoc
    hippydoc
    Community Member

1pw v 6.8.8 imac. ios v I don't know how to find (need help). All the other 'deficiencies' listed are in the first part of this question.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

@hippydoc

All the other 'deficiencies' listed are in the first part of this question.

Sounds like the only real "deficiency" you're having here is not being able to sync the iPad, but correct me if that's not the case. Let's see what we can do about it.

If you're running iOS 9.3.5 on the iPad, you'll be able to use up through 1Password 6 for iOS. However, some of this depends on what versions of 1Password for iOS you've purchased from the App Store in the past. Can you tell me what the icon looks like? Choose the one in this image that looks closest to the 1Password icon you see on your iPad's home screen.

ref: RHT-66766-842

This discussion has been closed.