To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Import data from license to new account

marsha_stopa
marsha_stopa
Community Member

Hello!

I have an older license with apps on three devices that each contain different data because they never synced properly - Windows 8, iPad and iPhone 7.

I just purchased a membership. How do I import my data into my new account, (which I already gave a new master password) to use on a new computer?

Thanks!

Marsha

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

Hi @marsha_stopa
    I think this link will help you with your task: https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/

• Thanks for the assist, Manaburner. That should indeed to it. :)

Ben

• marsha_stopa
    marsha_stopa
    Community Member

Thanks. I had found this link but it still left me with questions, which I've figured out. :-)

One more question please: Is there a feature or function to find and delete duplicate logins, or does that need to be done manually?

Thanks for your assistance.

Best,
    Marsha

• The Security Audit feature in 1Password 6 for Mac can show you duplicate passwords, but does not check other fields for duplication. That may be of some help?

Ben

• marsha_stopa
    marsha_stopa
    Community Member

Ah, this is on Windows. Drat. Unless I can use it on iPad?

Thanks for that.

Marsha

• Sorry Marsha. At the moment the feature is only available on Mac. We do hope to make it cross-platform in the future, though I understand that doesn’t help you with the imediate issue.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.