Website with two user ids and one password field

Options

The site my.springahead.com has two user id type fields: company name and login name. If I try to use 1Password to fill this, only the login name and password are filled in. Inspecting the entry in 1Password, under 'Web form details', all three fields and their values show up. But if I try to make the company name also a userid field, then the username field is turned off.

Is there a way to have both the company name and login name filled in?

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.2 (682003)
Extension Version: 4.7.0
OS Version: OSX 10.13.4 (17E199)
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hansderycke,

I just tested 1Password with the site and everything seemed to work for me. The Login item will only ever show the third field in the web form details and if you alter the web form details at all it will break filling. There is a good but here though, but after I saved a Login item from within the browser I found it filled all three fields and did so cross browsers as well suggesting it should be consistent. Can you try saving a new Login item using the steps outlined on our support page How to save a Login manually in your browser for me please and see if attempting to fill the empty page with this new Login item only fills the two fields for you or three as it does for me.

It shouldn't be a factor but you're a couple of minor versions behind the current version of 1Password if you have 6.8.2. We're up to 6.8.8 and it will mostly contain small improvements and bug fixes that are worth getting. While there are some filling improvements in there, I don't believe there were any that would impact (positively or negatively) on this site.

• hansderycke
    hansderycke
    Community Member
    Options

Creating a new login item seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Let us know if you come across any other tricky sites and we'll do our best to help with those as well :smile:

This discussion has been closed.