To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No problem getting a "divorce" from eero Plus in the future?

Options
SandyJoe
SandyJoe
Community Member

Before I take advantage of the 1Password Families account bundled with eero Plus, I just want to be sure that I will have no problem continuing with 1Password (paying for it myself) if I decide to drop eero Plus someday in the future.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:eero

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SandyJoe: Nope! I think you'll like eero Plus, since it includes a lot of other great stuff too, and for not much more than you'd be paying for a 1Password Families membership anyway...but if you cancel with them your account will be frozen and we can help you switch back to billing through us instead if that's what you decide on. Just shoot us an email at support@1password.com so we can help you sort everything out. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• SandyJoe
    SandyJoe
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I agree that I will most likely keep eero Plus, but I just want to be sure to keep all my options open.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Totally! It's a good question, and I'm sure others can benefit as well. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.