Password Mini with a long list appears to go to middle of matches.

leesweet
leesweet
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

When there is an exact match, and also a long list of domain (I assume) matches, 539 (I think this is new behavior, since I would have seen it on the same pages before!) now goes down the list and stops and presents in the middle of the domain matches, and doesn't begin at the top at the exact match, where you would expect it to. You want it to give you the one to click on at the top, the exact match.

I can give a screenshot if needed...

More info: it appears it's 'cursoring' to the last one used if you've recently used one of the same ones in the list, so it shows (highlights) one 'down the list'. I can where this would be hard to repro...

1Password Version: 7.0.539
Extension Version: 4.7.0.90
OS Version: Win10 1709
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @leesweet: This was actually a fairly easy one for me to reproduce (thank you, endless collection of Google accounts!) and it looks like you're correct. Mini is remembering an item you searched for and highlighting it even when filling on a matching site with a different Login as an exact match. We do want mini to remember your recently used item for when you need to copy/paste, but we'll have to consider how we can tell mini to forget it when you're filling somewhere else. Thanks for passing this along and I'll be sure to let the team know about it so we can get it fixed up. :chuffed:

• leesweet
    leesweet
    Community Member

Glad it was easy to repro, for once! :+1:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Haha indeed! Thanks so much for your feedback on the beta. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.