I purchased 1Password 4 for Mac in 2014. Can I use it on a Windows PC?

I purchased the stand alone 1Password 4 for Mac in 2014. Now apparently I am using 1 Password for Mac 6. I also use 1 Password on two IOS devices. I now have an office Windows PC that I would like to use it on and have them all sync. Is that possible as a stand alone version? If so how would I do it?
Thanks!

1Password Version: 1 Password for Mac 6
Extension Version: 6.8.8
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased stand alone version 1Password for Mac 4 in 2014. How can I use it on Windows PC?

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Tallguyindenver: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Purchasing a specific version of 1Password only allows you to use that version. And, frankly, a Mac app won't run on Windows anyway. However, a 1Password.com membership will give you access to the latest version of all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file