A few small issues with latest beta

Options
Spaldo
Spaldo
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi, I just tried out the latest beta and noticed a few issues. I am not sure if they are ongoing issues and I have just noticed them, or if they are new.

1) Weak Passwords - It currently considers the 'verification number' for credit cards as a password and therefore weak as it is only 3 digits. Can I suggest that credit cards be removed from the weak password section.

2) Left side - The light blue box when you rest over the sections on the left side is correct for the left of the highlighted box, however, does not finish correctly on the right side. See screenshot

3) When you edit an item, you cannot easily move it to another vault. The vault section is not clickable. Can this be fixed?

1Password Version: 7.0.540
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Spaldo,

Thanks for the report.

Weak Passwords - It currently considers the 'verification number' for credit cards as a password and therefore weak as it is only 3 digits. Can I suggest that credit cards be removed from the weak password section.

It is not supposed to include them in the first place, we'll look into the regression to see what's going on.

Left side - The light blue box when you rest over the sections on the left side is correct for the left of the highlighted box, however, does not finish correctly on the right side.

That's intentional, it's a design element to have the right side flat like so:

3) When you edit an item, you cannot easily move it to another vault. The vault section is not clickable. Can this be fixed?

That's intentional, it is not supposed to be editable. Note that this is only visible when you're in the All Vaults (or multi-vaults) mode and when you're not, you don't see this option.

However, it looks like the design team does want to make this editable for all modes and we'll see how it works out before we add it to 1Password 7 on Windows.

This discussion has been closed.